Dates and Prices of our Hunts
The Alberta Whitetail Season is essentially the month of November every year. Our standard 6 day hunt packages have Saturday arrivals and Sunday departures with hunting taking place Monday - Saturday.
Hunt Package Pricing
* Note: taxes and transportation to and from hunting lodges are all included in both 6 day (8 day package) and 12 day (14 day package) hunt package pricing.
6 Day Rifle Hunt (8 day package)
* $ 4400.00 + $550.00 license (USD)
12 Day Rifle Hunt (14 day package)
* $ 6000.00 + 550.00 license (USD)
A Mule Deer Tag can be added to your Whitetail hunt as a combo on our Westcamp area hunts for an additional $1250.00 (including license).
* Future prices subject to change
Go to the Archery Page for pricing.
You can book a hunt with AWGS using this deposit guideline:
To hold a spot in a future year we require U.S. *$500 per person.
To hold a spot in the current year we require a deposit of U.S. *$2000 for whitetail.
We cannot guarantee your spot after January 1st of your hunt year with less than a full deposit.
* future deposits subject to change
Cancellation Notice and Refund Policy
If the need arises that your hunt has to be cancelled, a refund of your deposit on file will be refunded to you based on this schedule:
If we (AWGS) receive notice of cancellation prior to (of your hunt year):
- Jan.01 - 100% of deposit will be refunded at that day's exchange rate.
- Jan.02 to Apr.01 - 70% of deposit will be refunded at that day's exchange rate.
- Apr.02 to Jun.01 - 30% of deposit will be refunded at that day's exchange rate.
- Jun.02 or later - 100% of your deposit is transferable to your replacement hunter.
It is your responsibility to make sure you will not be refused entry into Canada. Refusal of entry by Canada Customs is not sufficient reason for a cancellation or refund. If you ever have had any criminal charges, including a DUI, you could be denied entry. You must clear this up many months before your scheduled arrival date. We can help in this regard with putting you in touch with the appropriate agency. Call if you have any questions regarding this. Also, as of Jan. '07, a Passport is required now to gain entry back into the U.S. So, it is a must to initiate getting your Passport application in soon, if you are planning a trip.
Remember to check out our alternate hunting opportunities:
Alberta Wilderness Guide Service Specializes in complete customer care and satisfaction. Details are handled from your arrival at Edmonton International Airport until you depart 8 days later.